Thursday 28 January 2010

Easy access

This is a little blog about 'naughty' words/phrases. As you know I
went to a 'masterclass'' today about 'controlling risks' and voice of
the customer (voc)'. Usually I'm well behaved and frankly quite
prudish but today I kept giggling everytime anyone said "easy access",
so I thought I'd make a little list of all the naughty things people
on general say since I don't have any music to listen to on the tube
journey home.

"I'm really anal"
"I love a good spitroast"
"nothing better then munching cake for breakfast" (I never knew what
this meant til last week)
I love it when people say orgasmic instead of organic.
"big stick"
"do it harder"

Erm I cant think anymore cos making my list is making me giggle cos I
just realised that I'm sitting on the tube mouthing out the word
orgastic and the perv opp me is staring.

Are these any words/phrases that put a smile on ur face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails