Saturday 30 January 2010

Film ramble

Hello :) this started as a general update/ramble but has turned into a
bit of a raondom film review...
I did compose a few 'proper' entries ready to be uploaded but came to
realise they were full of even more poop then usual so they were
scrapped.

Anyway, just finished watching 'employee of the month' starring Dane
cook and jessica Simpson. I really enjoyed it!! If u haven't seen it
then I def recommend. Questions to those who have seen it: has jessica
Simpson had a boob job or are those bad boys real? What's wrong with
her jaw? Isn't vince gay? Is it wrong to think Dane cook is attractive
(I think he's a poor mans Ryan Reynolds; while we're talking about rr
why is he soooooo orange)? Is the semi comment at the end a rude thing?

Saw III was on next and I want to watch it but them I wouldn't be able
to sleep for the next few months so I gave that a miss. I hate scary
films. I don't mind the gore so much but it's the suspense that gets
to me. I'm a mega scary cat and plus I hate not knowing things.
Usually before I watch a film I will read up on the entire plot first
or talk to someone who's seen it. I find it strange that people don't
like to give the plot away even though ur asking them to. If I'm
begging for info then you are not spoiling the plot for me!

One film I really want to watch is 'valentines day'. From the trailer
I saw it seems very similar to 'she's just not that into you'- but
that's not a bad thing cos I thought it was a really good movie. I'm
not too certain what it's about, I think it's valentines day through
the lives of a bunch of people (jennifer garner, taylor lautner and
swift, emma Roberts, Bradley what's his name and more). Problem is: I
don't go cinema. Hate being in that kind of space, have an attention
span of a goldfish, waste of my life. So I will either try to watch it
online *slap on the wrist* or wait for it to be released on DVD and
then for my brother to buy it amdthen plot ways to steal it from
parents home. Wish me luck for both!! (oh crap, now that I've put it
into writing I really really super duper want to watch it now argh!)

Before I go, quick update: I'm well :) Hope you are too! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails