Sunday 31 January 2010

My Sunday

Hello!
Been a really nice day so far (despite banging headache and tummy
ache). My mum phoned me (and woke me up) at about 9:30 (they were
returning from the airport) and said that she, my bro and cousin were
going to lakeside and would I like to join them. I said no. Then I
called back and invited them to have breakfast at mine before they go
shopping, they said no and we hang up cos the breakfast option was
mouldy bread and tap water, or mouldy toast and tap water. Then I call
my mum back again and say I'm join them. So quickly get ready and off
we go yaaay! We stop off at savacentre and have a biiiiig English
breakfast (cos those poor guys have been up since 5am bless em!)

By now it's about 12:30 and they need to get home by 3pm cos man
united versus arsenal so we go off in pairs (boys / girls). Me and my
mum get some goodies from clarins in house of Fraser. She gets a face
beauty balm that she read about in magazine an I het a powder compact
and we got a free gift. I love the free gift (it's the only reason why
we bought anything in the first place). It's a really big peach make
up bag with ruffles down the front. The only thing I'm worried about
is that it's nearly bigger then my handbag. For a normal person it IS
bigger then their handbag. We also got to pick 4 trial size things but
nothing exciting there.

To be honest I'm not a clarins fan, their creams are really good but
makeup wise very basic and it's pricey so I'd rather stick to clinique
which is also very basic and a bit pricey but overall range is much
bigger and I like buying things like that (skincare) from the same
brand.

I'm thinking of starting a project 10 pan (where u can't buy anything
new til u totally use up 10 products) but I'm hesitant cos it would
take ages with skincare products (I mean, a tub of cream or tube of
foundation lasts for approx 3 months!!!). At the moment I'm doing
project 1 pan lol can't buy the same sort of product til I'm nearly
finished. Very hard when ur a bulk buyer!

Very hungry. I've got bacon so I'm thinking of making a toasted
sandwich. But I'm more concerned about dinner time, don't want to end
up eating toast per usual! I'm thinking of throwing together a crab
fried rice..I've or rice, crab stick, eggs and onions. Trying to call
my mum for some sort of recipe but she's not picking up. Probably sick
of my face!

Well I'm goin to wath loads of glee online (was going to watch heroes
but think I need something a bit more light and fluffly)

Hope you've had a great weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails