Sunday 31 January 2010

Goodnight

Just a quick blog before bed. Well I hope it's quick cos I got a big
day tomorrow which I totally forgot til about an hour ago and just
trying not to panic ever since.

Massive VIP visit tomorrow, will e spending the whole day with us.
Can't remember where my heels are. Wish i'd gone to bed at 8pm.
Praying I'm not late (gonna try get in early to clear up mess,
remember leaving desk looking like a bomb hit it).

Also a bit argh cos british gas were gonna call me at 11am but just
realised I'm not going to be able to take the call and I've been
trying to sort this out since June 09!! Since I move in I haven't paid
a single gas bill!!!!

I've rearranged my bag and new make up bag. I seriously need to sort
something out before I dislocate my elbow. Ooooh! Next blog entry is
going to be a what's in my bag!

I've got a new reader (shout out to vikki!!) :) it got me thinking
though, WHY am I blogging?! I really enjoy it though, it's like
therapy and I guess a human being's vanity prefers blogging then a bog
standard diary. And also, because you are in virtue writing to an
audience you u can blog more stuff rather then diary type stuff. I
mean, I wouldn't be writing about make up in a proper diary! Even I
don't love myself that much!!

But to whoever is readig, many thanks :) feel free to leave an
anonymous comment and/or subscribe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails