Sunday 31 January 2010

What's in my handbag?

I know I said I was going to bed but I couldn't wait to do this so:

Diary - A5 pink 'leather'. I use it for both work and personal stuff.
Whenever someone wants to do something I always say "I need to check
my diary", at the beginnig everyone just thought I was a rude pompous
cow but now they realise it's cos I'm as ditzy as a plum.

Purse - I'm using my black lv epi at the moment. It's a purse, what do
u think is in it?

Water.

Gloves - brown leather from gap. Odd colour choice but it was super
duper bargainous!

Baby wipes

Umbrella.

Pumps - need to take them out actually but I had them in my bag to
wear at my Saturday job (did the journey in boots, there was snow on
the ground).

And then I've got my 'make up' bag which has in it:

Work lanyard and cards - to access internal and external doors and a
card to use my pc

3 packs of tissue
2 tins of vaseline
Hand cream
Mascara
Eyeliner
Carmex
2 Lipsticks
Bronzer
2 face powders
Powder brush
3 packs of gum
Polar bear bar (fake penguin chocolate!)
2 tubes of mint
Hair clips
Hair ties
Comb
Anti bac gel
Concealer
Stick foundation
Mirror
Dental floss
Paracetamol
Strepsils
Plasters

(and then when I'm leaving I'll be adding my house keys, ipenny and
mobile)

I think that's it...I'm not with my bag at the moment. Got the feeling
I've left something off the list but oh well.

So....what do u carry in ur bag? What's the most random thing? What
can't u leave the house without?

Comment below xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails