Sunday 17 January 2010

i wanna shag eva mendes and the guy from the twingo advert

Hello!

Sorry for being m.i.a.....just too lazy to log onto my laptop and unfortunately i can't type on blogger.com on my penny pod (very odd actually).

Hope everyone (a.k.a Stephen!) is having a very happy 2010 so far :)

My 2010 is good. Well, to be honest it's just the same as always with the addition of snow. The main difference is that I've suddenly become piss poor. Since buying my flat obviously I have been much shorter of cash then usual, but I've never been this bloody broke!!! On Friday my freezer housed 2 ice trays and a tub of ice cream (chocolate) and my fridge had cans of diet coke and 7-up, a opened bottle of lambrini (yeah i am a skank), a lemon, strawberry jelly and soya butter. And i still refused to go grocery shopping, i was poooooooor :( and i was friggin hungry. and that was my fridge/freezer for over 3 weeks!!!!!!!! I wa sliving off spam, tuna and pasta. Thinking about tuna pasta makes me wanna hurl. The other day i went to bed at 7pm cos what was the point of staying up?! Luckily, i met my dad on friday after work and he took me to morrisons, paid for some groceries and helped me take it home :) Thank you Daddy x (The only thing was...my dad is a bit of a food snob. What I really wanted was a freezer full of fish fingers and bernard matthew stuff but he doesn't 'beleive' in that stuff so I have ended up with pears, grapes, tomatoes, salad, potatoes, a million oranges and the only freezer thing i got was a bag of frozen country vegetables and i begged and begged for a bag of frozen chips (it's a veg kinda!!!!), yay!!!)

My aim with this blog is to update at least once a week. I would say every day but I'm trying not to become addicted to the net so need to stay away.

So, hopefully it won't be so long between blogs, til next time, Byeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails