Sunday 17 January 2010

One more blog!

I know so far my entries have been mainly beauty/fashion related but I want this blog to be just everything but unfortunately my life of late has been shockingly lame so all i can talk about is lipstick....but i'm trying my best. Please subscribe, read, comment etc.

Saying that, here's one more listy thing:

Hot Hang-outs
I'm not a hot hang-out sort of person. I don't really go anywhere let alone anywhere 'hot' so I'll just interpret this as 'fav place'. This is lame but I love hanging out in my flat. Even if I'm cleaning the bathroom floor I feel like I am on holiday. It's a dream. Otherwise, er, I like hanging out in Nando's!!! There's nothing better then that refill drink machine. LOVE!

Guilty Pleasures
Cheeseeeeeese. It's a guilty pleasure cos I'm lactose intolerant and it makes me sick but it is truly a taste sensationthat is worth the agony.
My other guilty pleasure is stalking people on facebook lmao come on, we all do it!!!
I never really understood the lure before but I have become a youtube addict. I love watching beauty vloggers (Lollipop26, Gossmakeupartist, hollymae20, xteeener, whatstyleistonickle, andreaschoice), funny people (spricket24/karenalloy, kevjumba, happyslip, communitychannel) and people singing (lunazian, and i watched esmee denters prior to the fame which is amazing).

Ipod playlist
Lord, this is going to be even more embaraasing then 'hot hang-outs' if I'm honest. The songs on my ipod are laaaaaame. Really really lame. I love Ne-Yo's 'Get Down Like That' - sloppy but I can play it loud without being ashamed what I'm listening to (unlike when I'm listening to the backstreet boys *blushes*). Alicia Keys 'Wreckless Love' - I've had it for ages but never listened to it till a few months ago cos I was only listening to the obvious 'No one' and 'Like you'll never see me again' - yeah I am a lame lemming. But now WL is my fav and i can warble along. Beyonce 'Sweet Dreams; yay wake me up song. Ok that's enough.

Top TV
Come Dine with Me. Fav ever. I enjoy the food aspect, and mega love the bitching. And I love getting to see their homes. I find it soooo fascinating.
I love Gilmore Girls which was a 7 season American programme but i only know one other person who knows about it (though they recently were showing it on e4).
Gossip Girl - I fancy the girls and the guys. I would say that I am most like Blair: I love alice bands and am a queen bitch. I find it a bit sad that she gets a bit more human each season, i feel let down. Saying that, i hate jenny and it's nothing to do with her being a right cow. She is just plain annoying.
Heroes - Mainly cos I love Milo Ventimiglia (Peter).

Tour-bus reading
I'm not good at picking books for journeys, not because I don't read, but because I love reading and can read a normal size novel in just under 4 hours in average, which means if I spent a whole day reading taking toilet and food breaks I can read 4 books. Which means if i am book packing for a plane journey, or for an actual holiday I would need to take at least 50 books for a 2 week trip which sucks if you need to pack underwear and stuff. But basically, i will read anything. Hi brow, low brow, bible, cereal packet. Not fussy at all.

Film
Hairspray, the Rikki Lake version. If they ever need a Thai Tracy Turnbald I would be the one!!!!
City of God, I was baffled for a bit but then BAM best film ever.
Once a time in american. i think it took me a week to watch this but it is intense and well done.
Film section is short cos frankly i have an attention span of a goldfish, so watching films is quite a torture qnd a bore for me.

Shopping Destination
MBK Thailand pre-makeover. Cheesy crap. Glitzy crap. General crap. I love crap!
Primark - same reason as why i love MBK lol
Oxford Street, London, cos I am a londoner and it would be awful if i didn't say it. Long live Oxford Street, may internet shopping never be the death of you.



Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. pen you need to get Alicia keys new album, love love love.. purchase now!!

    &

    you forgot to add fafinettex3 :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails