Monday 15 February 2010

Addicted

Today a friend asked me if I had an addictive personality and I said
yes. But thinking about it, I'm not (so much) addictive, I'm
obsessive. I can't skip or speed up routines because everything has to
be dine and it has to be done in a certain way. The 'bad' thing about
this realisation is that generally wing addicted to something means u
can try and stop/lessen it whereas being obsessed is just plain crazy
and how do u 'cure' crazy?

Anyone reading this who knows me well is probably nodding like that
Churchill dog lol I am a contradiction, laid back but at the same time
very partiular. And I think it is part of my obsessive nature. I blame
my dad. If u don't like me, go speak to him. And then you'll know that
u have it easy with me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails