Monday 15 February 2010

How to marry a ghost

This entry is two things: firstly a retraction and apology; and
secondly, a story of me and my life as a 'ghost'.

So I apologise to the author of 'how to marry a ghost'. I said in an
earlier book that basically this book sucked and I'm sorry. I spoke
too soon. It was a good book and the character of lee was well written
and an unusual person to have as a heroine.

And now me. If ur a friend of mine then I'd say go read my facebook
notes if u haven't. I read them the other day and I don't know what I
was thinking at the time but reading them now my heart just aches.

I am a ghost because I am here but I am not here. Because some people
see me an some people see straight through me. I'm neither here nor
there. I scream at night but no one comes. I hold out a hand and no
one takes it.

In the book the character lee craves her own space and can't connect
with anyone on a 'normal' level. She is a ghost writer; she lives
through other people. She is liked by those around her but she doesn't
know what to do with 'it'. She doesn't want to drive peope away and at
the same time she doesn't want anyone in her space, r around her full
stop. This is me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails