Wednesday 24 February 2010

Did ya miss me?

(Photo of my boyfriend lol ...Aum Atichart Thai Actor. Erm, he's not really my bf)


Hello!

Hope you are all fine and dandy :)
I've tried not to blog for a few days because I'm conscious of
spamming my own blog so these 3 whole days have felt like years! Did u
miss me? Anybody? Hello?

I'm very very excited I have the next two days off work. I've never
taken annual leave just for the sake of it before (which might explain
why I hve 30 days from now til august) so looking forward to spending
a nice long girly day with L and then a pj day on Friday :)

Got home from work a bit ago an i've already brushe my teeth and all
that jazz cos recently I've been eating a lot of junk so hopefully
this will stop me (and there's nothing for dinner anyway cos i forgot
to defrost any meat).

Haven't 'done davina' for a few days but my living room is full to the
brim of wet laundy cos I washed my bed sheets. The scene reminds me of
when I was little and I use to play camping with my mum and brother.
We use to just all sleep on the living room floor (but I'd get into my
bed cos I can't sleep with anyone else, even when I was a newborn i
slept by myself) but it was still fun. The three of us wouldn't fit on
my living room floor now! ...which reminds me, I have a sofa bed and
need to figure out how to set it up.

So apart from avoiding exercise my plan for tonight is to sort out my
bedroom. My dresser looks like a rubbish dump. I like tidying crazy
mess cos often I'll find a long lost goodie. Maybe I'll even find some
money!

Now that I've done my three days penance I think going to go back to
spamming my blog with nonsense cos I enjoy it and that's what counts.
I'm definitely ok with my news year resolution, we're in week 8 or 9
of 2010 and I've made at least 60 entries so I've already met my
annual target lol and I'm averaging 1.2 visits per blog so yay and a
massive THANK YOU :) is really nice to know that someone somewhere is
reading my words. It's waffle but it's still effort!

I had a really (unexpected) loooong lunch today (got in trouble for it
boo) but it was nice. My old section went on a lunch and I joined them
(aka gatecrashed). We went to nandos an I had a mediterranean salad
and then I got someone else to get my book stamped and then I used the
next stamp to get a free 1/4 chicken. When my stuff came (and I had
halloumi cheese and shared chips with A) the chicken was as big as my
thumb, I was not impressed but was going to eat it but bless her A
called the waitress back and said I had asked for a breast piece (I
hadn't but I always will from now on) and she took the chicken thumb
away and returned within a minute with a big fat juicy piece. Very
happy :)

Ok I guess that's enough stalling, time to tackle the crap. Next blog
will be my February in's and out's (I don't think I've done my feb one
yet!!)

Ciao cherry pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails