Sunday 21 February 2010

Lazy Sunday

Hello!
So today was an 'extra' day for me. Usually I work mon-sat and use
Sunday as a rest, play and chore day
But since I played and rested on my Saturday off today was going to be
a chore day.

Things to do included: take out trash, clean kitchen floor, clean
bath, water plants, dust, Hoover all rooms, wash all windows and
reorganise make up.

And basically I did nothing. big fat zero.

I can't believe time flew by so fast while I starred at the wall all
day. Seriously. The only chorey type thing I did was hang up my clean
laundry. And I did that in my pjs while waiting for my bread to turn
into toast.

U didn't even turn on my laptop and the only tv I watched was 20mins
of Mulan2 and a few of the dancing on ice contestants. I was reading a
book but only about 3 pages. I really want to know what happened to
all the other hours!!!

I need another day off. I'm going to start a petition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails