Wednesday 24 February 2010

You're dumped!

I'm just blogging as I tidy. Just to prolong the agony lol

Happy Im doing this though, just dusted the dresser and it was not
pretty. I've washed all my jars and stuff and just rearranging stuff
now.

A thing I have issue with are my alice bands. I have loads. Even
before it became a trend I always wore an alice band at home to keep
my hair out of my face. I've got this flat round plastic thing from
ikea and it's quite good at keeping it together so my aims are to put
the alicebands in there afte use and also to not put in other bits of
junk. I see this lasting for 3 days. (edit: omg the new storage hasn't
even lasted an hour I've decided to dump big hair clips in there too!)

I've found the most manky clear mascara. But it's not clear it's a
grey/mud colour. I can't image how much bacteria is there waiting to
get onto my eyes. Yuck. Bin!!

Found something else but pondering what to do with it. It's a sachet
of powered vitamin c. Ur suppose to just pour it into ur mouth for an
instant hit. Which I'm very tempted to do...but it expired
28/02/09....oh lord! I opened the sachet and stuck a finger in yuck
yuck yuck, bin!!

Just found a Tubemap showing an incomplete jubilee line which is extra
hoardliscious because if I was still at parents I'd understand but are
u telling me that I moved and brought the map with me?! Bin!

(it doesn't look like I'm going to find treasure!)

Shite! Moved onto cleaning my bedside table and feeling grown up
cleaning my lamp...I've broken it :( another bin entry. And now I need
a new lamp but I'm kinda happy cos I've had my eye on a 'crystal' lamp
for ages but couldn't justify throwing out the one I had. Problem
solved :)

Mulling over the broken lamp, question: can I chuck it in my normal
bin or does electrical goods have a special rule? I don't wanna
electrocute the bin man or anything (yes yes I know no one will get
electrocuted when it's not connected but u know what I'm trying to
say!) just popped the question onto my facebook status so hopefully
I'll get some answers (my fb buddies are really good with helping me
with domestic stuff, if I start a status saying "help please" or
similar I always get a few replies)...someone has mentioned a pink
recycling bin; never seen one before and if I did I'd nick it ;)

Mess all over my bed but I've got a bad headache and feeling peckish
so I'm going to eat bread and butter. At least the toothpaste trick
kept me away from the doritos...hhhmmm doritos.

Sayanora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails