Friday 26 February 2010

Ding dong

Today has been Boring. Yep, Boring with a capital B.

My 2nd day of annual leave has reminded me why I never use up annual
leave for pj days. I get 25 days a year and this year (august to
august) I had 35 days as I had 13 (carried over 10 days) from the year
before (I lost 3 days, no day off and no pay - which is why I'm taking
random boring leave, use it or lose it!!) so from today til the last
day of july and I have 28 days left. If I won the lottery of be so
happy cos I could go Thailand and stuff my face but the reality is
that I'm broke and I really doubt any of those days will be spent
abroad. So it looks like I many more boring days to look forward to!

And the big joke is that I idont ven get to sleep in cos some mofo at
9am was ringing my doorbell (the d!ckhead was ringing all the numbers
trying to get someone to buzz him in and someone did. Don't u know we
have squatters u mofo?!). So anyway that nearly gave me a heart attack
so I coudlnt get back to sleep. Watched 'this morning' but it was so
crap. Ruth langsford needs to rethink her hairstyle. But then again
she shahs eamon holmes so I guess her hair is the least of her
problems. And Gaby roslin (sorry for all the bad name spellings!)
should have left the planet when the dinosaurs did. U r not relevant,
bigger off. And that goes for today's panel of loose women (apart from
demise welch).

I read two great books today. I knew I'd be happy with cecelia ahearns
book cos that's the equivalent of candy floss (book of tomorrows, if u
like chick lit then read it!) but I did find it a bit weird cos I
swear I could have read this when I was 13...The other book was daddys
girl (not a dodgy incest story but a suspense and crime story)
by...someone...I'm going to try to read all her books, she's become
my new patricia cornwell.

I've been trying to do my February in's and out's but it's proving
difficult. The other thing about this random day off is that's it's
thrown my week into disaray and I think my brain is confused. Who am I
kidding I am this thick every day! Lol

I've got 2 people to interview tomorrow so I'm going to sleep so I
look awake during the interviews. Plus I'm still on my 'be late and be
killed' thing so sweetdreams x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails