Thursday 4 February 2010

Turd!


Argh I feel like shite. Tired emotionally as well as physically. And
major bad hair day to boot.

Today's meeting was tough. I've never been in an enviroment like that
before. (But im glad I had the experience.) I said yesterday I'd be
the lowest grade person there but I felt more like a sub grade
hamster. Im such a loser i wouldnt even make it into the glee club. No
one intentionally made me feel like that but I felt like it anyway.
Obviously i can't go into any detail but let's hope and pray that I am
soon prime minister (or win gmtv model of 2010) so that I can get a
bit of an ego boost!!! Lol

And i had bad hair (and bad face!). talk about kicking a girl when
she's down!! It's all the bloody rains fault. I washed and did my hair
in the morning and it looked really good (leaving in the conditioner
was a good idea) and I did my face per usual which was fine (even a
truck load of make up can't work the miracle I need!) and then I went
on my way. Drizzle drizzle drizzle equals major bloody frizz(le) :
( there wasn't a mirror or large reflective surface for me to see, but
u know when u can just feel ur hair growing frizzier and change
texture? And I could sense my made up face starting to melt too. Got
to the location and said hi and put my junk down and then went to the
loo. HOLY COW!!!! I looked like a cave woman. I tried to do damage
control; I even stuck my head under the hair dryer, but it was
pointless, I was beyond help. I bet if I had looked/felt better then I
wouldn't have thought the experience so bad.

The only saving grace was my handbag :) i was the best bag there and
the lady running the show was doing a bit of drooling (and probably
wondering who I had robbed). I knew I def wasn't taking neverfull cos
overnight I came up with reason c) apart from the rain getting in
pickpockets also love that bag and since I planned to hang out on
Oxford st I didn't want to be asking for trouble!! To be honest I was
just gonna stick with speedy and ram in the paper work but i had a
lightbuld moment. And I mean that literally!! In my bedroom there's
one light and it's over my bed. I've got two wardrobes and the built
in that I use for my bags, shoes and not much worn clothes is in a
dark corner and to be honest I can't really see what's in there at a
glance, I have to really concentrate or know what I'm looking for. But
today for some reason the gucci was calling out to me and I don't know
why I didn't think of it before. It's a perfect meeting bag and it
zips!! But I had to carry the docs in a muji black tote cos I had
loads of crap.

I'm sad to say it but I really need to rethink my clarins make up bag.
It's waaaaay too big :( all I had in my handbag today was the make up
bag and my purse. Everything else had to go in the muji. Sad times.

I've packed my bag for tomorrow. I'm using my tiny primark but a bit
concerned cos all it fits is my purse, oystercard, keys, lanyard.
Everything else is in the muji bag (still got docs cos didn't return
to my office) - and clarins is already redundant. The only make up I'm
carrying with me tomorrow is eyeliner, clinique stick foundation and
Vaseline! Ive got all day awareness sessions to deliver though so I'll
need to ponder over the lack of make up, I'll probably end up
switching to a bigger bag in the morning.

Wow these last two blogs have been boring, I do apologise! I've got a
product review coming up and a customer service rant and then to be
honest probably just more of these boring rambles until inspiration
strikes me so please forgive me and stick with me I'm sure things will
improve soon...give me some suggestions. I want to blog some big
topics but since I only work, sleep, work more and read books I'm not
really up to date with what's happening around me, which is lame but u
can't force a girl to watch tv u know!! I'll try read the Sun or
something ;)

Sweetdreams jellybeans x

1 comment:

  1. (omg my cupcakes aren't suppose to represent turd; i'm just practising putting images on my blog!) Penny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails