Saturday 13 February 2010

My Saturday

Good morning:)
So I'm on the way to my Saturday job. Week 2 of my "don't be late"
goal. left early but bus not due for 13mins (bout 2mins left if it
gets here on time!) so if I'm late I will be really angry.

A bus that's not mine just pulled up. Packed to the brim, I hope I get
onto my bus otherwise I will def be late!!! (I think I will be late
because I need to be on my train like NOW!!

Ok I'm on the tube (and have remembered my earphones thank god!!) and
just missed an announcement that could either have said that the tube
I need to change onto is ok or that it is suspended. Fingers crossed
it ok! - I got off but there was no tube for over 10mins so I jumped
back onto my original one...so I'm taking another route that is
loooong :(

....on my lunch break now. I was on time to work. Clocked in 9.30 in
the dot! Never walked so fast, legs still hurting, im such a lazy cow
lol Having a sandwich and some sushi. I hope that when Stratford
westfields open there's a sushi place I love it. Expensive though, all
those little bits add up, esp when ur as greedy as me!!

I hate eating lunch on my own I feel like a right loser :( hopefully
the day will speed by. I have next Saturday off so yay!!

Sushi making me feel sick but a waste of money to stop, hope I don't
throw up!

....on tube home now. Very hungry lol thinking about getting a
kebab...feet wet and aching. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails