Friday 5 February 2010

Son of a biscuit eater

Argh!!! Another shit day. Scrap that. Day was ok. But in major shite
mood anyway. And to top it off I totally burnt my dinner (which was
shitty spam and rice) under the grill so no food for me and flat
stinks big time.

If u don't like angry people or the word 'shit' then I advise u to
skip this blog entry!!!

Actually, as I type i can feel myself calm down.....still pissed off
though.

Nothing in particular just feeling argh argh argh want to shave my
head and declare myself insane so that I can go chill out in a mental
hospital for a while. At least i'd get fed right?!

It's not even 7.30 yet but I'm going to bed. Was going to go at 8pm
but obviously not eating has spep up my agenda.

I'm really nervous that I'll be late for my Saturday job cos I'm in
major trouble for lateness. And worrying about it now practically
gurantees that I won't be able to sleep and thus be late which is way
I'm sleeping now so that I can spend hours worrying and then hopefully
still have enough hours left to get some shut eye.

(crap the smoke from the grill is burning my eyeballs :( .....oooh
that's what the extractor fan does!!)

7.44pm now and I'm clean and in my nightie. Flat still a bit spammy
but no danger of choking to death while I sleep.

As you've noticed by now this is an even more random pointless ramble
then usual but I find it theraputic so screw u!! I like that I can
type all the things I can't say.

Anyway: Today was ok in hindsight. Delivered two awareness sessions,
had a pub lunch. Got library books. Wish I had stopped by sainsburys
but let's not focus on our regrets!

The first book I'm reading is quite good but the author's writing
style is really annoying and it's because she writes like I do. No
regard for grammar. Short random sentences. Very smug and intimate.
She has a book deal though so yay for her. I am cow so yay for me.

Ok im bored, I'm going to do a product review before bed xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails