Monday 12 April 2010

Babysitting

Omg I'm so tired! Actually was ready for bed just before 9pm when o
heard my washing machine making a funny noise. Clunky and just
sounding slow (just like it's owner then lol). So I hot out of bed and
shite the floor is wet :(

The door is shut but I think the seal is dodgy so it's not flooded but
it is leaking. So now, at bloody 10:12 I have been sitting on the
kitchen floor babysitting the machine. It's not so bad but I'm worried
that if I go to be is foin to start spinning and the door is just
going to fly open.

I don't know of it's paranoia (probably) but I'm sure the machine is
usually...better. I'm worried that because the door isn't 100% shut
the machine can't go as fast as
It wants. But the other half of me is thinking that there should be a
safety feature that stops the cycle if it detects a problem...but
obviously fr my last flood this isn't the case...argh I hope the wash
is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails