Tuesday 13 April 2010

Hiya!

Hope you've had a lovely day :)

Let me just get my 3 blessings out the way:
1) i ate cheese today and it was yummy
2) just found out my workplace has sort sort of book scheme so I've borrowed 2 from 'the box' - happy days :)
3) erm....oh! no flood courtesy of washing machine this morning :)

So tomorrow is a busy day for me. In the morning I go to work as usual because I have to attend a meeting and then from 12-2 I'm having a 'network lunch' in Victoria with a big wig (not just the two of us, i assume they'll be tons of people). I'm suppose to ask questions but all i can think of is the lunch, i hope its yummy!!! And then i've taken the rest of the day off as annual leave so I plan to window shop either in Victoria or maybe go oxford street and then at 5pm I'm meeting A (boy) in Woolwich for an early dinner. I haven't seen A for nearly 2 weeks so I'm looking forward to it. Plus there's a primark in Woolwich! lol

Big question then: What do i wear!? This is going to sound creepy but i've been doing my research online and looking at pics of what the bigwig wears (lady); most pictures are top half only but i think she's quite feminine which is good and i watched a video of her (ok fine im 100% creepy) and she seems nice. I'm debating whether or not to wear the new top i got at matalan (heart print peter pan) or.........i don't know.......

Good news is bag wise i'm sorted. since its not officially work/i dont need to take any paper work and im not going to be in a public building i could take my LV or roadtest my £8 matalan bargain......depends of what i wear i guess. LV does not go with prints.

Shoes is also a headache and more so than usual. Wanted to wear my grey suede courtesy of primark but yesterday i basically got my shoe stuck between the lift compartment and the floor and my heel came off. But it didn't break, it literally just came off whole and so i banged it back in again and its fine to walk on but becasue it was grey suede the heel looks like its been swallowed and spat out by a crocodile so thats no good. And my trusty black almond toes are looking mega scruffy but i guess thats what im stuck with.

I was going to buy a pair of shoes from evans (i think i mentioned it already - basically leather almond toe with snake print) but there's also another similiar pair on the website for double the price:....do we like? I like but don't love....hopefully i can try them on tomorrow if i go to marble arch.

http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=20554&storeId=12553&categoryId=156953&parent_category_rn=69588&productId=1596133&langId=-1

ok its just gone 8:30pm so im going to stasrt getting ready for bed. I need to get up ontime so that i have time to do my hair. i can't remember the last time i had a truly good hair day!!

So, what do you have to be thankful for? Whats the highlight of your week? Comment below.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails