Tuesday 13 April 2010

Candlelight

"Even a goat can look like a lady in candlelight"
-French proverb

Out of my bedroom window, when I'm laying down I can see the
streetlamp in the carpark. I find it's orange glow quite comforting.
When I first moved in it used to drive me crazy. Bearing in mind I
have no window dressings here
and used to sleep with black out curtains at my parents you can
imagine how I use to curse that orange laser burning my retina!

And my point is? Tbh there was no point, I just happen to be looking
out my window as I type but I guess there are two things:
1) things aren't always as they seem. And not everyone sees things the
same as you.
2) you can learn to live/love almost anything given time. So don't be
so easily discouraged, and give things time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails