Tuesday 13 April 2010

Nails

My nails have become an impractical length.

•I can't type on ipenny very well
•I can't use Vaseline (I can't open the tin nor get the product on my
finger tip)
•likewise with my eye cream
•it's getting harder day by day to put in and take out my contact
lense; both from my eyes and the little container thingy.
•I can't type as fast in my laptop cos my nails keep getting stuck
under the keys!!!!
•correcting my smudged eyeliner is dangerous; nail+eyeball= mega ouch
•I can't use chopsticks cos my nails dig into my hand
•when I wash my hair sometimes I accidently scratch my face and draw
blood which to me is nearly cannibalism!

So why don't I cut them?

• basically they're a length that's difficult to cut!! I can't hold
the nail clippers very well and there's not enough space to cut all
the nail and I'm too lazy to struggle!! I'm stuck in a vicsious
cycle!!! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails