Thursday 15 April 2010

Cheeeese

Hello!

Wow it's a quarter to midnight and I'm up. Someones gonna be a grumpy
bunny tomorrow!

So a quick lowdown on yesterday evening - got to woolwich, wandered
around a few shops to kill time (worst primark ever but I know my
friend A - another A! - always get good bargains there, but she's a
lithe size 8 and would look like a model in a crisp packet so that's
not saying much.)

Meet A 5ish and we decide on a noodle bar which after looking at the
menu is selling itself short as it's basically a Chinese eat in or
take away. Pretty decor. Good prices. Massive portions. 5 stars. Can't
remember the name though. Nm. That's basically it, then I went home.
It was good to see A after 2 weeks and I'm happy he's happy at his new
location. There's a nandos opening in woolwich soon so I think that's
our next dinner 'date'.

So today I had a busy day at work. So much prep to do for an up coming
event. But it's fun too, I like organising things surprisingly enough.
I'm unorganised in my personal life though which is a shame but hey if
someone paid me a few grand to sort out my own life then I'd do it! Lol

After work I went to S house for a gossip and dinner, and an awful
round of mario cart racing on the wii. I was beyond crap. Dinner was
spaghetti bol
with a ton of cheese. S never skimps on cheese.

It's amazing how quick children grow and change. Her big one is 4 in
July and the baby will be 1 in July, and every time I see them they
take my breath away. And this time round the baby is actually turning
into a proper person now rather then just a baby...does that make sense?

I didn't just get home now but just been winding down. It's been a
hyper dy, hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more chilled out and I'll
be trying my best to go to sleep at 8pm!

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails