Thursday 22 April 2010

Quit playing games with my heart

Your eyes are not deceiving you. It is indeed 3am.

Firstly, don't panic, I haven't gone mad, I have tomorrow off work.

Anyway, this is going to be a post about some of the ipenny apps I have.

I am addicted to the ipenny app 'original ganstaz', which I installled
purely to get free brain pieces for another game I'm addicted to
called 'zombie farm', which I installed to get fish bucks for the
original game addiction: 'tap fish'.

I've only just recently got into this online gaming and therefore only
just realised you could get 'free stuff' by installing other games.

So anyway, original ganstaz is a....I don't know how to describe it
but it's totally addictive. Basically you're a gangsta and you do
gansta stuff for money and of course, street cred. So I fight, tell yo
momma jokes, diss people, own a slum and collect rent on it and I can
join in gang wars. And I've even started talking to some guy, who is
probably 12years old but he is my best friend now :)

Next up: zombie farm. You're the farmer and you can grow crops (and
then harvest and sell for money) and zombies (which you harvest). Once
you have 16 zombies (they come in all shapes and sizes, and genders!!)
you can invade other farms and get money or if you're lucky you can
get a brain, which you can use to get really good stuff or exchange it
for 1000pieces of gold.

Tap fish: the lamest game of them all but anyone who knows me knows my
love for feeding fake fish. It's a friggin fish tank there's not more
I can say about it.

The problem with these 3 games is the in app selling, these games seem
to be all about trying to get the players to reach deep into their
pockets. Obviosuly I ain't reaching nowhere so it does hinder me
slightly but never mind.

The other issue is the real time thing. A lot of my fish, crop and
zombies die cos I do t get online within the allotted time to feed/
harvest and then I have to plant/buy another 1 and then make sure I
come back in 4 hours or 12 hours. I'm nearly 26 yes old for gods sakes
I can't run my life according to my fake fish!!

With OG the problem is that you can only fight/rob people up to a
certain amount an then your health or stamina runs out and then blah
boring blah.

Ooooh I've blogged enough I need to go harvest my farm now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails