Sunday 18 April 2010

Mrs potato head

Hello!

So another late night for me; I'm turning into a right little party
animal aren't I?! Lol

Both my parents came to mine Just before 6pm. I thought I was going to
theirs and was all dressed and made up when I got a call around 5pm
saying they were coming over. I nearly had a heart attack - my place
was a wreck!!!

I don't know how but I managed to Hoover the whole flat, dust the
visible areas, clean the bathroom including the loo, fill up 4 black
bin bags and hide all my mess. The best exercise is definitely
housework with a deadline of parents unexpected visit!

My dad surfed the net while me an my mum swapped 'gifts'. I gave her
the gap stuff which she loved and she got me some primarni goodies
(shoes, knickers and 3 vests). I'll photograph the shoes and get them
up. I asked her to return the vests cos I never wear the primark ones.
I always buy them cos of the price but then the material is horrid and
the body too short so I save my pennies and get the gap modal stuff,
much better and easier to layer under other tops.

My mum had some rice and I ate a potato with tuna and cheese. Thinking
about it makes me feel sick and I still have another one to eat
tomorrow :s

I've thought of a blog to do and I'm reallylooking forward to doing
it...top 5 home products (cleaning etc) idot know about you but I love
cleaning products. Even when I was hom an never did anything I enjoyed
buying the stuff advertised on tv for my mum to use. What a brat. I
bet she's happy I'm cleaning my own toilet!!

So anyway, Thank you for reading, please come back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails