Wednesday 12 May 2010

3 blessings

Hello hello hello!

So much to say but not enough time to say it so just a very quick
'count my blessings' post which should give an idea of what posts will
be upcoming!

In no particular order: (I love saying that for some reason, makes me
feel important! Lol)

•thank you for all my amazing friends; for being great but mostly
thankful that you guys put up with me :)
•so glad I got to send today with my cousin, had a great time
(technically his last day in London/uk before he goes back to Thailand
after spending 2 years here)
•thank you credit card for supporting me in my time of need and
getting me primark and lush goodies ;) haul post coming soon!
•thank you cuz for buying 4 bottles of diet coke (even though you
think it's evil) so that I could complete my nails Inc city collection
(yay!!!!)
•I am blessed that I have blessings to list even if usually they are
small and silly...first time I've gone over 3!
•i beat my cuz at pool and my dad was impressed with my skills. Total
fluke but if it means my dad loves me more I won't enlighten him lol
•for food, tons and tons of it at the legend that is wong kei. Dinner
with family is always a blessings.

Going to bed happy happy. I hope you had a happy day too. If u didn't,
try to list 3 blessings and hopefully you'll be surprised that good/
nice things did happy.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails