Tuesday 11 May 2010

333 views :)

Somehow i missed the 300 view mark (yes i am going to celebrate each hundred views til i reach 1 million and then i'll celebrate every thousand views!) but i thought i'd do a 'yay' post anyway.

So just a very quick 'thank you' to everyone who has spent time visiting and reading my blogs.

For those who have been reading from the beginning i hope that you think i am improving; at least i've finally learned how to get pictures up right?! lol

My aims are to keep on blogging; to cover my life, loves, hates, wants and buys. As always, any suggestions or comments are welcomed :)

Quick note: do you like my fake cream pom pom flowers that i bought from wilkinsons? i feel they make the place (my flat, not my blog) a bit more lively :)

Anyway, thanks again and ciao for now x

2 comments:

  1. they look as nice as your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous....unless this is L in which case I assume sarcasm...hhhmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails