Wednesday 12 May 2010

Dress doubt

Uh oh. I'm having doubts about my wedding guest dress...

I know I said it was a good thing in my previous post 'search is over
part 1' but now that I've had time to think it over the fact that it
'isn't me' is a problem.

Do I want to spend such a considerable amount of time not 'being me'?
Do I want to look back at photos and no recognise myself?

It's not that I don't like the dress; I still think it's a good dress
to have on my wardrobe but do I want to wear it to the wedding?

What is my style? This is a dificult question to answer. I guess the
mos straightforward answer is "simple". I am a plain safe dresser.
"classic" my mum would say with tendencies towards "girly". I like
playing with shape, and I'm talking about my own shape as well as the
item of clothing.

But anyway, the point is I don't like the dress. It's not black. I
want to wear black. Nuff said.

R told me to be brave and wear it. I say: eff off!!!

I would let my guests wear black to my wedding. In fact, my wedding
dress will probably be black too!

So what now?! Keeping the dress but also keeping my eyes open. Which I
guess means there'll be more dress hunting posts. Argh.

And on a serious note, i want to say that I'm glad that this is the
biggest worry in my life right now!!!

I <3 my blog readers! Ciao :)

(sorry if this post reads disjointed, I started it a few days ago and
just finishing it off without proof reading. Too lazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails