Tuesday 11 May 2010

bmx bandit nails

Whilst i was out food shopping in morrisons
(supermarket) the other day i happened to glance
at the collection 2000 stand and notice a yellow sale sticker in the nail polish section. 89p!!

my palms went sweaty in anticipation as i wondered which godforsaken colour was on sale. what could be so crap that it was now 89p? the answer: bmx bandit.

now firstly, i love collection 2000 polishes, especially the hot looks collection, fabulous formula.


All pics of my nails are with only one coat, and i
was happy as larry but i put on a 2nd coat after
i took the photos and its beautiful.

So....the colour. What do you think? After all my
posts on nude, beige, taupe, mushroom etc
are you shocked to see me with such a, erm,
'interesting' colour?
What colour is this ?Well, i guess its 'periwinkle' so bacsically a blue with a massive dose of lilac [1st and 3rd picture most accurate colour]

I went to work with my periwinkle nails and i got a lot of comments. Someone said it was 'funny' and othe rpeople just stared. Only A said she liked it, but that could be because i've trained her well lol

I'm glad i have this in my collection, everyone needs a range of 'funky' colours and for 89p i'm not complaining!!

[last photo taken off the website]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails