Tuesday 11 May 2010

GAP Haul


Hi Guys, Just a quick post about my latest purchases from Gap .

I need to add to my 'summer' tops (what bloody summer? I'm back in my winter coat!!)

So, i got a light cardi, what I'd consider my [pictured right ---> ]summer cardi once i roll up the sleeves.

Its a nice pretty pink/blush colour so its not black but not neon pink so i'm happy. I'm thinking blue skinny jeans, the white top with the lil pom pom's
and nude shoes and nails.



My other buy was [pictured right] was this sleeveless smocky top. It's got thin stripes, a very light bluey grey and white. If i was skinnier then i could wear this with leggings. But alas i'm not skinny enough so i'll wear it with skinny jeans pumps and a navy frilly 'summer' cardi i have. I was uming and ahing over this top for a couple of weeks and then finally decided to get it since it fit (yeah i look like a pregnant elephant but whatever!) but not really loving it......i think if i wear it on public transport i'l be offered a seat lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails