Sunday 16 May 2010

Feeeed me/ toilet trauma

Good morning!

I'm just trying to kill the time. I'm in bed, been awake for a while
but just chillaxing. Not going to get out of bed til 12.01pm there's
no point getting up ainute earlier because I've got no breakfast type
food in the house (well I've got cocopops but no milk. Like having a
car with no engine.)

Something funny/traumatic happened to me at work yesterday. Before I
get to the story let me just set the scene: I was wearing my skinny
denim leggings (but they're not jeggings) and when I'm doing my
Saturday job obviously I'm on my feet all day so I need to keep my
supplies on me. So in the lil back poker I had a packet of tissues,
Vaseline, a tube of handcream and for that particular moment my mobile
cos I'd just come back from my lunch break.

Back to the 'story' ---> so I go to the use the loo and before I erm
do anything...ok fine, as I'm pulling down my jeans I hear something
drop. Now, this happens all the time and I curse and retrieve whatever
I've dropped (and give it a jolly good cleaning, dropping things in
public toilets makes me gag. Yuck!!) but I could tell from the noise
that this was not the usual drip. I look round and lo and behold my
frigging hand cream is floating in the toilet bowl (I had not used the
toilet yet I want that to be clear!).

Feck feck mega feck.

What did I do? What would u have done? I didn't want to leave the tube
floating around cos it's be selfish and render the toilet unusable or
worse some idiot would use the toilet, flush it and end up flooding
the place (and trust me it's skanky enough!)

I put my hand into the toilet bowl and fished out the tube. I did wrap
my hand in a million layers of toilet paper first and the tube was
floating and the lid bit was over the water line so I didn't stick my
hand in toilet water, not even a finger tip got wet (thank u Jesus!).
So I fished it out and chuck it on the floor. And then ran out to
disinfect myself.

I never got to do my wee :(

And I had to spend the next 5 hours with achingly dry hands :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails