Sunday 16 May 2010

Lamebook

Hello hello.
It's nearly 2:30am and I'm awake and I'm blogging (very difficult to
string sentenses together though!).

The reason I'm up late is cos a) I'm trying to enjoy my Sunday, it's
my only day off, I wanna live a lil' b) I've just discovered lamebook.com

Omg it's frigging awesome! Basically it just shows the stupid and/or
funny status updates, actvities, posts, comments etc I just read
through 54 pages and even though my eyeballs are burning i don't
regret a second of it.

If you're ever bored I'd definitely recommend this site. Another great
site for passing the time is passiveagressivenotes.com. Both sites
have me laughing out loud for real.

I wonder if I could contribute cos there's some people on my friends
List who write/say some dumb shit (ok fine, I include myself in the
idiotic mass!) Some of the things I can't believe it's true, I'm just
like WTF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails