Sunday 9 May 2010

Top 3 cleaning/home products

I'm on a roll today!

I said i'd do this donkey years ago so finally here it is: my top 3 cleaning/home products (yeah...i know it was meant to be top 5 but.....)

In no particular order....

Above is the damp trap. Purchased at the 99p store (for 99p!!!!!!) this is great if you've got a damp problem in your home. And it's super easy to use: pop the plastic lid off (comes in a variety of colours, obv i chose pink), peel off the foil layer and leave the paper layer. In the tub itself theres....something! and it sucks the moisture out the air. You know the damp tramp is 'finished' when its full off water rather then the 'something'. I first bought one to test it out and then i went back and brought 9 more (i would have got more but they only had 9) after hunting it for ages.


Next up [pictured above] we have 1001 trouble shooter. FANTASTIC!!!! fanbloodytastic. This has saved my life many-a-time. I brought this simply because it was cheaper then the branded stuff (can't remember the price...got it from wilkinsons...i'm guess under £3) and wow. Since i've lived here i've had a few accidents and if you've read my very very early blogs you'll know i live in a white/cream/beige box. One really bad accident was when i knocked over a bottle of bright purple nail polish in the middle of my living room carpet (which is cream) and this was in the first few weeks of buying the place. I nearly threw up there and then i was bloody pissssssssed off. I don't know how i stayed so calm but i went to my under-sink cupboard where i keep my cleaning supplies and then followed the instructions on the spray bottle. It cleared it up, i can't even point out to you where the stain was! MIRACLE WORKER!!!

And finally we have the sponge eraser [pictured above]. This is a simply yet effective addition to my cleaning supplies. Available from both 99p store or Poundland if you're feeling rich this product does what it says on the box. it erases things!! If this product was £4 i would not be recommending it, use a sponge and some elbow grease you lazy cow, but for 99p why not splash out and make cleaning up a tiny bit easier?

I like to use this on my cooker top and also to clean my walls. I know that sounds weird but i keep scraping my walls with bags and even my nails and then i end up with dark smudges or whatever nail polish im wearing across the wall, so what i do is tear off a small piece of sponge, wet it and erase the mark. Done in seconds. Love ya sponge eraser!

If you've just set up home i hope you found it useful. Cleaning products aren't fun to write or read about i know, but i find these honest opinions really useful. There is so much choice nowadays it can get quite confusing in the aisles!

If you want to tell me you're top 3 then comment below xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails