Sunday 9 May 2010

mini paperchase haul

On my way out so just a quick haul from my paperchase visit.

I've been looking for a pretty first aid box for ages (since I moved in) and I've always had the image of what i wanted in my head. Finally yesterday I gave up and just got something else.

The weird thing is, when i went onto the paperchase site to get an image to show you what i bought i saw the first aid tin that i actually really really want. But i can't be bothered to return in-store and then purchase on line so I'm sticking with my lame-arse box. But i must say, I AM GUTTED. FFS.

This is what i was picturing in my head:
And this is what i actually purchased....I hope you can understand where i was going with the colour theme. And yeah, that is a manky gift box. *sad face*

In my defense, when i googled 'first aid box, first aid tin etc' it never offered up this paperchase gem, i kept getting retro tins which were 20-odd quid.

ARGH

Ok, and then i also bought a white metal letter tray/holder which for some reason does not exist on the site. I'll put up my own pic later. But i've been eyeing this for ages (so much so that when i paid for it the dude said "finally getting it then?") so even though it was £8.75 when i could just dump it on the hall table i am happy.

[updated 18:06 05/05/10 - pictures added] Do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails