Sunday 9 May 2010

Saturday

Oh shite I am late. And no, I didn't paint my nails. I've got 11 stops
to go and i start work in 14 mins. Argh pissed off with myself :(

....hello! It's 10:21pm now and I'm on the bus going through the
strand, destination home via liverpool street tube.

It's been a nice busy day. I was neary 15 mins late, that's two
saturdays in a row so I really need to redeem myself next week.

Day at work was a bit slow but loads of customers = loads of tidying
so that passed the time. Plus I had to disappear for a bit to get
presents for a supervisor who's leaving the company and the country. I
love paperchase! And apart from the pressies, I got myself two things
which I'll blog about in separate haul.

After work we went nandos, was there from 6:30 til 10:15pm; I sure
made use of the refillable drinks!!! Lol it was great fun and good to
see all the faces I don't often see.

That was my day, hope u had a nice Saturday x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails