Friday 6 August 2010

Challenge - Day 18: Whatever tickles my fancy = HAUL!

Hi Guys,

Not long to go til the end of my 30 days! Today's (well, yesterday's) challenge is whatever tickles my fancy so I'm going back to my roots and I'll be talking about lipgloss :)

I went to Tesco's to buy groceries and was on the way to the checkout when i passed the magazines....FREE GIFTS YAAAAAAY!! So I picked up two magazines purely for the free gift. I got Shout magazine, which is a fortnightly magazine aimed at teenage girls. It came with an extra free mini mag with a million Justin Bieber posters and quizzes in it - but that's not the free gift I was after!!! LOL It was the 3 Barry M 'glossy tubes' that caught my eye. The magazine was £3 so I basically got a normal sized lip gloss for £1 each. I also got 2 free sweeties, very random but whatever, free is free!



I was very pleasantly surprised when I swatched the lipglosses. I'm not actually a fan of tinted/coloured gloss, I like clear or nube but these are actually very good. I would even go as far as saying that when I run out I would actually purchase one.

The colours were a hot pink, a pearly pinky nude and an orange. All are absoultely lovely but obviously by fav is the nudey pink. They'd also be nice over lipstick. Not too shiny or sticky.

The second magazine I brought was less embarassing, no mention of Justin Bieber whatsoever; Instyle. This was £3.60 and to be honest what a waste of money, lucky I could actually read the mag otherwise i'd be throwing a big hissy fit.

The free gift was a bodyshop lip/cheek stain. There was 1 stain supplied per mag and I'm so happy I didn't buy two mags so that I'd have both available colours (which the mag said was worth £19.50 for both). The two available colours were rose pink and bronze glimmer; I choose the bronze glimmer because the rose pink looked like benefit's benetint which I already have (and also not a fan of). Maybe I'm just not a lip/cheek stain type of person.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails