Wednesday 22 September 2010

Catch up

[Keira Knightley courtesy of google images]

Hi Guys,

Just a mid-week ramble. Cooking dinner (bacon sarnie and pringles) and watching Hollyoaks at the moment. I am so classy! (Oh no the ending was sad).

My beauty 'aim' at the moment is to grow out my eyebrows. At the moment I've got what they call a 'natural shape' but I'm not aiming toget them sharply threaded into a neater shape but I've grown really attached to my little caterpillars so I might just go even bigger.....it looks good on a made up face (i think thick brows are good for a fat face?) but it's not a great look if i'm minimum make up and hair scraped back....we'll see soon I guess what I end up with (seriously wonky is the other 'option' lol)

I quickly popped into primark today to return a pair of patent red pointy shoes (I love them but seriously, skanky much?!)...

...but ended up getting a few other bits and bobs:

  • A 3/4 sleeve jacket - which I might return because it is a struggle to button up but I love it! Sorry for the crap picture below but I wanted to show you guys the cute bow on the back of the jacket.
  • Black snood - cheap and cheerful and it's gonna be freezing soon and I don't think you can have too many snoods and the like.
  • A bra (no picture thank god lol)
  • And my favourite suedette almond toe shoes in camel.nude, this is my 3rd pair. I'm worried they'll be sold out/discontinued soon.
Pictured below are the feet/boots of my friend at work. Not sure if the pic does them any justice but I WANT these boots. I was looking for them today (Primark, around the £18 mark) but no luck. And she got them from the Newcastle branch so I guess I won't be able to have a look there!



Pictured below is my potential dressing table. What do you think? It's from very.co.uk and rrp £199 but it's on sale for £100!! It doesn't come with a stool and so it might be easier to get something similiar but as a whole set from Argos (£160ish)....the other problem with this one is that it's bigger than the others so I'll have to measure the available space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails