Friday 10 September 2010

Challenge - Day 30: Walk 10!

Finally, let me tell you about the Walk 10 event I did on August 21st. Before I begin, let me be cheeky and say, my sponsorship page is open for 3 months so if you didn't sponsor me originally but wanted to, you haven't missed out, please go to:

www.justgiving.com/onepenny

So anyway, L, M, P and I walked 10k (6ish miles) around the beautiful Richmond park to raise money for the wonderful marie curie cancer care charity. We did it in just under 3 hours which is respectable and we did not finish last (thank god!!!)

It was tiring but totally worth it. I felt really proud of us for supporting such an amazing cause, especially since it was a real challenge for L and I, we're not quite the walk loads type!

Pictures speak louder than words, so here are some pics from the evening (we finished at 10pm).








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails