Monday 18 October 2010

Monday blues

Hi Guys!

Hope you are all well and had a fab weekend. For the first time in a long time I had a crap Monday.

Usually I love Monday's because I enjoy going back to work and getting back into the swing of things but the past week or so has been crap for me health wise, and a week prior to that work was stressful which I guess hasn't helped.

If you're a following of my twitter account you're probably aware that I've been unwell, and today is the 10th day. I was getting better but then suddenly yesterday I was feeling beyond shit again :(

Went into work with a banging headache (mostly from the dry gut wrenching coughs) and a throat that felt like I'd been eating razor blades for the past decade. I couldn't take the day off because I already missed a whole week (which is why I posted about a million posts recently!) and today was the first day of a 3 week training event.

I wish I had bloody taken the day off though because I was a total moron-zombie. I didn't speak all morning to conserve my voice and when it did come to my turn....boy I was shit!!! Oh well, I have a whole 3 weeks to redeem myself....

Oh yeah, what's wrong with me? I don't know! And doctor's don't know :( But I am slowly getting better so that's good at least.

Wow that was a long moan!

Sorry this picture isn't very clear but on the way to work this colourful woman was walking in front of me so I had to take a sneaky picture. Highlight of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails