Tuesday 12 October 2010

TAG: 12 Questions



Another tag!

What shoe size are you?
Size 6-7 (I'm probably a 5 length wise but really wiiiiiiide)

Where do you work?
I can't really say. I have two jobs. Mon-Fri, and a Saturday job.

Favorite pieces of clothing you own?
See previous tag/s.

Your favorite blog?
I'd say lollipop26's. I love her.

Do you have any pets?
No. I am not an animal person.

How many siblings do you have?
None. I'm not a sibling person. LOL Jokes. I have one lovely younger brother.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I am happy where I am. <3>

What where you doing before this?
Eating brunch. Fried egg and bacon sandwich.

Your favorite food?
Chicken wings!

Do you have a middle name?
Yes....

Your favorite websites?
Google, because my life wouldn't be the same without it.
Shopping sites like asos. Also net-a-porter for dream material.

Who do you tag?
YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails