Wednesday 13 October 2010

Winter Wants

Hi Guys,

After my illness it's finally hit me that winter is here and it's time to start dressing a bit more appropriately.

I need stuff!

Tights:

[images from wolford website]






Actually, forget tights (and stockings) - I want her body!! F*ck me. Jesus. *droooools*

Coat:


I'm sorry I've posted a million coats but I will not rest until I get one!!

This beautiful coat is from Gap (also available in black) rrp £99. I'm almost tempted to diet so that I can squeeze all of myself into a size 18...only almost tempted though.

Hat:

[image courtesy of google images]


I've wanted a trapper hat (but preferably in a more caramel/brown tone) forever. But I've got a really big head :( Plus I'm a cheapskate and the one's that fit my giant head aren't cheap (anything more than a fiver is a lot, anything over £25 is waiting for me to win the lottery!!!)

Gloves:

[image courtesy of google images]


As with the trapper hat, I've been searching for black long 'leather' gloves for ages, but I have problems getting them up my fat arms (boy, I have problems getting my fat hands to fit into any glove!!) so this dream may never come true for me. Which is a shame. Money wise I'm ok with spending a bit because black leather gloves can be worn 'forever' and I'm quite good with not losing them or anything like that. And you don't need to feel brave to wear them (unlike the hat).


Boots:

This is a toughie....and will get it's own post. I've got a lot of ankle boots. But I need boots that I can wear to work (but I'd change into my heels when I get to the office) that don't look weird with my office clothes. The main problem being price and the size of my calves, which are magnificently huge. But anyway.

I also need an umbrella. Not very happy with my tiger one. It barely fits into my bag (too long). And I know it won't last long, so I'm on the hunt for a small, black, cheapy brolly. Preferably with frills :)

What are you needing/wanting for winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails