Wednesday 13 October 2010

TAG: Q&A

Found this tag floating around so of course I want to do it too. And of course, I tag YOU!

1. What is your favourite smell?
Not off to a great. start. Can't smell much so don't really want to name a favourite cos not sure what I'm missing out on. But the one smell I miss being able to smell whenever I want is the smell of my mum's face powder. I remember from growing up that it was 'mummy's smell' and it makes my heart meeeeelt.

2. What is your favourite mode of transportation?
I love the bus. And not just because I'm scared of being underground. I like watching the scenery, or even staring at the other traffic. I like looking into shop windows and staring at the people walking on the street. I don't like looking at fellow passengers though. And I like ringing the 'stop' bell :)

3. If you could only live in one country for the rest of your life, which country would it be, and why?
I'd say here. I don't have the travel bug. I don't believe the grass is greener. And we (I) am lucky to live in this country. It could be much much worse. Be grateful. Appreciate. Love. *group hug*

4. What is one thing that you absolutely have to do before you die?
Confess my sins. I want someone, anyone, to know who I truly was before I leave this earth.

5. How do you feel about a woman changing her name when she marries?
When I was younger I wanted to get married asap so that I could take on a different surname and get rid of my lame moniker but now, if I was to marry, I would want to keep mine, even as a double barrelled surname or something. In regards to women in general, whatever. Sometimes people look tooooo much into things. If you want to change it, change it. Unless he does physically chain you to the kitchen sink.....blah blah blah

6. What is your favourite way of keeping up on current events?
Well, I'll be honest. I just understood the whole Chilean miner problem today. When they are being rescued. So I don't really keep up on current events (unless you count celeb, fashion and make up - cos I look online for that sort of current events 24/7 online!!) My mum thinks its terrible that I don't know what's happening in the world (and its not useful for my job not to know who the prime minsiter is) but *shrugs*. Ignorance is bliss!

7. If your significant other had a terrible habit that you couldn't stand, would you tell him/her?
I think I would. I'm that sort of person.

8. How do you deal with body-negative people in your everyday life?
I deal by doing nothing. Is that bad? Am I suppose to be a screeching (fat) haridan waving the banner for plus size girls? That's just another label. I am human-size. And so are you and you and you. There's so much negativity everywhere. Being fat is just another thing for people to discriminate against me about, but hey, that's their problem not mine.

....and isn't it weird how we associate body-negative with fat? Or is it me being paranoid?

I actually think it's 'wrong' (for want of a better word) that people can say to a skinny person nasty things, or ask if they are anorexic but generally when you are around the obsese you don't say anything and tip toe around the elephant. haha elephant. fat fat fatty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails