Saturday 5 February 2011

Bye bye phone :(

Omg what a loooooooooooong day and it's only 3.22pm.

I woke up this morning and boom my mobile phone is DEAD! Deeeeeead! :( And 1 month and 4 days before I am due my friggin upgrade. What a PISS TAKE!!

So before I continue ranting, here is a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

MY PHONE NUMBER IS THE SAME BUT I HAVE LOST ALL MY CONTACTS, SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE MSG. THANKS :)

Ok, so luckily I woke up naturally because today wasn't a pj day and I had things to do and people to see. Spent a while looking online doing a bit of cheap pay as you go mobile research. And then I got dressed. Had my specsavers contact lense appointment at 12pm.

This is when i knew my day was definitely screwed. I had done my make up and hair all nice because I was planning to go flutter my eyelashes at the boys in the phone shops but duh me, the optician put dye into my eyes and so I couldnt put my lenses in, I had to wear my friggin harry potter glasses, and my make up was all mash up from taking out my lenses and the dye.

After my appointment (fyi my sight is even worse argh! So if I ignore you in the street please forgive me) I kinda lost my oomph to tackle the phone shops so I got my eyebrows threaded (first time in about 8 months and she did ok, not bushy caterpillars anymore, more 2 fat worms and I am happy because I was scared I'd end up with skinny noodle eyebrows.)

So after my eyebrows I popped into my hairdressers. I was going to phone in the morning and book an appointment but obviously no mobile but amazingly she fit me in right there and then!! Well, I am grateful for that BUT I wish that she couldn't fit me in because ARGH SHE MESSED UP MY HAAAAIR :(

I blame it on the fact that I didn't have my contacts in and my glasses were on the table in front so I couldn't see what she was doing or how much she took off. And bless her I don't even hate her for it because she was so happy with herself. The back is still long..ish but the front is ARGH F*CK FU*CK I've spent ages ages ages, nearly a year trying to grow it to be all the same length and now all that patience has been pissed over. I can't even do a basic ponytail without using kirby grips. Ok, I can't type about it anymore because it's making me emotional/frigging angry.

And I was so proud of myself for keeping my 8 week appointment. And now what do I do? Do i keep up with the good habit of getting it trimmed regularly? Or do i sulk and let it grow until I have split ends down to my ankles? Or hey, since all my 'hard work' has been unravelled, should I just chop it all off?!

*deep breath*

Ok, so wash and cut (with a VAT increase) no blow dry I leave the hairdressers dripping over the dreary shoppers and pop into peacocks and buy a hairband to tie it up (and thats when i realised how short the bloody front was).

Now I am set to go forth with my mobile phone mission. (I was contemplating seeing if I could 'survive' without a mobile until march 9th but after about 5 minutes I realised this would be impossible). I go to carphone warehouse and queued patiently and then I got pissed off (sorry for all the bad words) so left, went to t mobile, same story, went to another carphone warehouse, same story. Ended up getting a phone from Argos!! A hot pink Nokia 2220 slide. It's like a plastic toy mobile. But it's a connection to the world again. And a timepiece! I got it for £24.99 plus you had to get £10 top up so - £34.99. I'm not using the simcard, just popped my simcard in. The saddest thing is that I've lost all my photo's and a lot of contacts and so many pictures and videos. I wish I had regularly uploaded my pics and videos onto my laptop, all those memories will soon fade :(

So that's everything on me. Well, I had a most horrid friday but I can't even start on that I just need to wind down.

Oh, and Happy Lunar New Year!!! Hope the year of the Rabbit is going better for you then it is for me!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails