Sunday 13 February 2011

OMG I want this!

I had a nightmare the other day - my hairdryer broke!I woke up in a cold sweat and with a feeling of dread hanging over me. I have had my hairdryer for years, probably more than 5 years! I love it and I live (and obviously sleep) in fear that it will break mid blow dry.

So I've decided to prepare myself and start looking for a replacement. My must-have requirement is regarding the wattage, I want a minimum of 2200 watts.

I've been looking around online and I've come across this:

The Babyliss Bellissimo - the Ferrari of hairdryers supposedly with 2400w! On the official babyliss page it's showing only Boots as a supplier and it's £51.05 on the Boots website. Pricey. I was looking for something for around £30 but after reading the reviews I want this hairdryer so much!

I've found the Bellissimo for £49.99 on one of those random websites google throws up - but Boots is good because I can order it online and collect it in store (for free) which is easy peasy and plus I get my Boots points.

I'm going to keep looking around online, fingers crossed I can find this for about £40 and I'd be happy.

What hairdryer are you using? Love it?

[Edit: OMG About a week ago the Bellissimo was only £39.99 on the Boots website. I'm not happy]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails