Saturday 9 April 2011

Spring 2011 Wishlist / Spring Resolution

I think it can be agreed that I have been well behaved shopping-wise lately. But now that the sun is shining I am feeling the shopping itch and it needs to be scratched!!!

So I've already mentioned some stuff I wanted:

Tiffany gold ring and chain
Mulberry Mini Daria Messenger for ipenny
Erm, a rolex

Those things are still much wanted and here's adding to the list:

I've come to realise that a Rolex is a bit out of my price range:

So there's a Michael Kors that I've been wanting since I subbed to Laura / Lollipop26. I don't have a particular style I want yet. Big, gold and chunky. This one is about £180:

For a cheaper version, and feeding my love for a more harder girly look there's this:

Asos £25!!!!

The problem with both is....can't wear them. Band is not 18k gold and up. Back is stainless steel and worse. I need to keep saving for my Rolex :( But one day, I promise myself, I will own a watch and wear it and be happy and not break out!

This next item is a bit random, but I saw Michelle Phan/Rice Bunny rave about it and I want one too. After I fell off the lenting band wagon I've been wearing my hair in a deeeep side parting and that equals fluffiness and a million fly aways so....

Osis Stick Up. Its like a giant glue stick to tame baby hairs, broken hairs and fuzz. YAY! I've been doing my online research and its def under £10...£6 would be a good price. But I'm trying for under £5 cos you know i am cheap like that ;) And for those of you thinking "er, hairspray?!" i have tried hair spray. lightly spritzing from the top. And also combing it through. Doesn't work. I am a bit worried that Stick up might be a bit toooo heavy/greasy but I am a brave woman :)

I think that's about it actually. I just really really want a watch. If this craving was winter I could buy anything and wear it over my cardigan sleeve but it is spring so no cardigan sleeves for me.

I am going to try very hard not to buy any footwear or bags. I'm currently selling some shoes on ebay (as well as some clothing items). I need to get my shoes out in a way that they are visible and so that I wear them. Otherwise i am stuck in a vicious cycle of buy buy buy store store store and never ever wear. Which means I end up with a million shoes stuck sittting at the bottom of my wardrobe. And so that is my spring resolution - make the most of what i have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails