Wednesday 21 September 2011

Feeling 'really rosy'

Hi Guys!

A big thank you to SF who has made this post possible :)

She gifted me with an avon lipstick (also facecream and black patent make up bag) which I am modelling below:

It is the Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in the shade 'really rosy', hence my cheesy blog title :)

[ABOVE AND BELOW]

The lipstick bullet is a weird shape but it actually makes application very easy as you can use the 'sharp' bits to get into your cupid bow and be precise.

The lipstick looks glittery but once on there is a slight shimmer (it isn't matte) but as you can see in the swatch it's still a gorgeous colour and finish.

I got this yesterday and have worn this twice now (night and day). Even though it's a bright colour it's a great shade, as the name suggests, it's a rosy pinky red colour, or reddy pink colour lol and for me I am happy to wear this to work.

But my favourite thing about this lipstick is the formula. It feels really moisturising on the lips, which makes it easy to wear. And it faded really well. I know it is weird to praise a lipstick fading but realistically all lipsticks fade (even if you coloured in your lips with a red sharpie it would fade) but this stained and faded at the same time so that I didn't end up with my mouth half nude lip and half red ring stain.

This is my first avon lipstick and I am really impressed and I would recommend the Ultra Colour blah blah blah - only improvement I'd suggest is a catchier name haha (I have a few lipglosses from them which are also great - also courtesy of SF the generous avon addict lol)

[BELOW]

Dodgy pic alert!

I wanted to do an OOTD but the pictures were so crap and not showcasing the outfit so I'm just gonna post this one crap picture (which also shows my lip of the day).

Wearing a chiffon peach pussy bow blouse from Tesco. Really really scratchy material but it was £14 (and I got 20% off) and I like it. I'll try to do an OOTD with this blouse when I next wear it...

Takecare and thank you for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails