Wednesday 21 September 2011

OOTD: is that an egg?*

Hello Guys!

I am so excited to share this OOTD with you guys!I loved this outfit so much and felt really happy wearing it. And I got to wear a bunch of previously unworn stuff so that was fun. Jesus I am so shallow but whatever.

I am wearing:

Chiffon blouse with dip back from Tesco (loving tesco!)

Mid blue skinny jeans from Forever21

Pendant from Ebay

And once on road also wore:

My beloved Gap coat

Dirty nude suede pumps from Primark

My black Focco

[ABOVE]

Close up of my pendant (and non existent cleavage - where are my boobs hiding!?). I got this off ebay...I can't remember for how much exactly but it was under £2 (inc p+p). The chain is really long (bust length) but I did it up so that it would just peek out from under my collar. It looked really nice like this when my collar was done up all the way but settled with a few buttons undone because otherwise I would have suffocated.

*The title for this outfit of the day is due to SF's babygirl (aged 5). She seemed to find my pendant fascinating and kept asking "what is that?", I told her it was a stone (I don't think 'pendant' is in a child's vocab) and she said that she thought it was an egg. How cute is that!? (I hope she meant it looked like a really nice egg lol)

[BELOW]

Loving my new jeans! I got these from the Forever21 in Westfield Stratford City branch. I will post about my experience in another post but jeans wise I am so pleased! Buying plus sized skinny jeans in store is no easy feat. Firstly, there aren't many stores that do plus size (FYI there is no Evans in the new Westfield) and even stores that do plus size (i.e Dorothy Perkins, Newlook, Next) don't often stock the range is store, and if they do, it's pretty lame with, ironically, slim pickings. But anyway, the important thing is I got my jeans and they were only £15.25!!!! They are a tad long for me, bit they fit great and I can even walk properly and sit down and stand up. Happy days!!

On a side note - it's really weird that my two favourite OOTD's have been different from my usual look. I think I am known for my skirts and dresses but my favourite looks have been my homage to chanel and this one - both featuring...well, no skirt or dress.

This is really sad, but I can't wait until pay day, not for the obvious reason (kerching) but because we usually get a non uniform day at work (actually, we don't wear a uniform so it's official dress down day) on payday and I am soooooooo wearing this entire outfit. *excited squeal*!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails