Monday 28 November 2011

Let's have some face time

Hi Guys!

A post about some boring face stuff.


Almost out of my current eye cream (Avon's Anew Clinical Eye Lift) and was on the market for a cheaper eye cream (both the Avon and my usual Clinique are around the £20 mark) so I picked this up from Boots, 2 for £4!!!

It's just your bog average eye cream with spf15. And I love it! It's moisturising and doesn't sting. Been using this for about a week and very tempted to buy another 1340295693 tubes. Any product which awakens my bulk buy mentality is all good to me!

I've been wanting to use up my random products so I'm back on the BB cream but as you know colour match isn't great so I have to mix it with a (much) darker foundation. The above is the colour 'caramel'.

I just stick a few blobs on my hand and mix and ta da!

Erm, that's about it really. But had to share the eye cream with you. Share the love and all that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails