Monday 28 November 2011

A post fur you all :)


Hello!

More faux fur!!!!

Was in Westfield's for a dinner to say bon voyage to my brother as he has gone to Thailand and ended up in a random store selling accessories and jewellery.

The 'cat hat/scarf' (?) is super cute but obviously not a viable purchase even for me.

But [below] OMG how amazing is the muff?!

I've wanted a hand muff for years and years and years but never seen one in a shop before and the ones on ebay look a bit too handmade (because they are, but you know what I mean). But this one is gorgeous. A long hair black faux fur with a hidden zipped pocket in the muff which is a clever addition, and the nicest thing is the chain. The ebay one's have what looks like giant shoe laces but this one has a nice 'gold' chain. I didn't get it becuase it was £25 which I thought was expensive for basically pimped up gloves but online research shows that it's....not a bargain, but a good price.

Really really tempted. Maybe a birthday present or something?

Apart from the price the other thing stopping me is the fact that.....I hate things on my hands. Unless it's a hard hard hardcore snow storm I don't wear gloves so I am a bit worried that I'll end up spending £25 on a oversized furry necklace!!!

Prior faux fur, me, J and C went to Pizza Express and I ate (all to myself) a Padana Romana which is a veggie pizza but I of course asked for pepperoni :) It's my fav pizza express pizza: goats cheese, spinach, red onions and caramelised onion.

*drools*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails