Sunday 22 September 2013

Mini beauty bits haul

Hi Guys,

A while ago I picked up some bits that I thought that I would share with you all.

First up is a repurchase of my favourite 'budget' perfume - Intimately. This is my 7th bottle maybe? I got this from The Perfume Shop, £14.99 for 75ml - you can get this for under £12 online (try Fragrance Direct). Throughout the summer I was searching for a summer smell but I was unsuccessful and it's September now so I've just stuck with my fail safe fragrance. 

The next few bits I picked up from my favourite shop, the 99p store - needless to say, these cost me 99p each (BARGAIN!!!)

You can imagine that after my hair bleaching marathon my hair is a tad bit dry - I saw this on the shelves and thought I would give it a go. I'm not too fussy with conditioner as I don't apply it to my scalp so no negative skin reactions to worry about. I haven't given this a go yet - if it's amazing I'll give you an update. 

Having a love hate relationship with the face wash. Hating it because potentially it's too drying for me; but that's my fault for buying an oil free exfoliator/foaming scrub. So anyway, the good stuff - this leaves my face feeling nice and fresh - what more could you ask for from a face wash?! The scrubby bits aren't too harsh and the washy bit foams up easily. 

Last but not least - the oh so glamorous anti dandruff shampoo. The change in weather is playing havoc with my skin.  My face, ears ad hair are suffering the most. I don't have dandruff as such, but my scalp is really dry so I thought this might help? This is a repurchase and I like it because I find it more gentle than head and shoulders - not sure if this is actually true but it's ok and it's 99p so yay!

When I was younger the change is weather didn't really affect me and I used the same products all year round. Now I'm finding myself having to 'switch up' my shiz as my skin is an oil slick one day and then dessert dry the next. Annoying and costly. Oh well #firstworldproblems !!! Any recommendations for dry skin? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails