Saturday 28 September 2013

Real Techniques: blush brush and expert face brush

Hi Guys!

Quite obvious from the title and picture but I finally got myself a couple f real technique make up brushes!

Boots had a buy one get one half price deal going on so I grabbed these two. I wanted the core collection set but I think I'll put that on my birthday/xmas wish list :)

I've been having problems with my foundation (revlon colorstay) - I'm finding it so dry and hard to apply, so I thought I'd give the expert face brush a try since everyone raves about it so much. How is it? It's ok. I think it's amazing for the price but if I won the lottery, I would definitely give other brushes a go - this is not my holy grail. I must say that I love the actual brush style/shape(?) - I've used either a traditional foundation brush and stippling brush to apply liquid foundation (on a day to day basis I prefer my fingers) but I do like this rounded/flat (can it be both?) brush.

Ok - so blush brush - to be honest I kinda picked this cos I wanted something of a similar price to make the most of the deal. I've used it everyday since I got it probbaly more out of the novelty of having something new and because by coincidence my mum gave me a blush palette (post to follow).

I gotta say this though - best thing about these brushes - drying time!!! I've had these 6 days and I've washed these 3 times because it's so easy and they dry so so so quick!!! And no shedding. Very impressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails