Sunday 8 September 2013

Review:Nivea Pure & Natural day and night cream

Hi Guys!

So I've been looking for a silicone free face cream for a while and can't believe that I didn't know about the Nivea pure and natural range until now!
It's great to find a product like this for such a great price. I usually wait for it to be on offer and pay around £3.50. RRP is just over £5 I think. The day cream is nice and light and I've nearly used up my first pot and I've got pot number 2 of day cream ready to go. A few people have actually commented that my skin has cleared up so this gets 2 thumbs up!

As I was having such a good time with the day cream I picked up the night cream. It's much richer but not greasy and still quite light for a night cream.

Have you used anything from this range before? Any recommendations for silicone free face creams?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails